I am having a two SIP account(022xxxxx1 and 022xxxxx2) from my ITSP. My FreePBX is under NAT. Outbound call is OK but I am not able to make Inbound call to work.
My configuration steps are as below:
1. Create Extension (ex: 101, 102)
2. Create SIP Trunk using 022xxxxx1 account
3. Create an Inbound Routes as below
DID number: 022xxxxx1
Fax Detect: NO
Set Destination: Extentions->101
4. Other setting are in default setting
5. Try to call from 022xxxxx2 to 022xxxxx1 to test but not work
6. I try see the Asterisk Log Files but I can not see any call come into my FreePBX
Did i miss anything? What should goes wrong?