I have a FreePBX set up which is working fine with the exception of one issue.
I have 4 extensions in a sales queue, which is using the "ring all" strategy, so when a call comes in all extensions ring as expected, however, I get odd behaviour when an extention is in use...
- Extention 6001 is on a call.
- A new call comes into Queue 5000
- Extentions 6002, 6003 and 6004 all ring (as expected)
- 6001 completes call and hangs up
- 6001 does not ring
It is my understanding that 6001 should rejoin the queue 5000 once it is no longer busy...am I wrong?
I suspect that the phones are not rejoining the queue after being busy. I have set the following but still have the issue...
- Agent Timeout is set to unlimited
- Retry is set to 1 second
- Wrap up time is set to zero.
- I have even replaced the phones!
Any help will be gratefully recieved as I have had this problem for some time now.