I am running Freepbx 2.9.0rc1.3 will all current module updates applied in devices and users mode with asterisk 220.127.116.11. The system was upgraded from asterisk 1.6 and a FreePBX 1.8.
I have noticed that BLF on my phone has stopped working. A sip debug on the phones IP shows I am getting a "SIP/2.0 404 Not Found" when I try to subscribe to an extension that is online and working.
a 'core show hints' shows no devices registered, only the parking lot hints
core show hints
-= Registered Asterisk Dial Plan Hints =-
72@park-hints : park:72@parkedcalls State:Idle Watchers 0
73@park-hints : park:73@parkedcalls State:Idle Watchers 0
71@park-hints : park:71@parkedcalls State:Idle Watchers 0
74@park-hints : park:74@parkedcalls State:Idle Watchers 0
75@park-hints : park:75@parkedcalls State:Idle Watchers 0
*85@park-hints : park:71@parkedcalls& State:Idle Watchers 0
I have tried modifying an existing device and user with no change. I have also tried adding a new user and device, all to no avail.
This problem does not seem to be occurring on a new install of FreePBX 2.9 and Asterisk 1.8 which I have on another machine