Module Repository v2
This is a work-in-progress spec for the new module repository layout
- Allow multiple repositories to be set up in a FreePBX system (eg, a beta repository)
- Remove publish.pl, and move the "publish" action to a script run server-side, probably via web interface
- Allow modules to be published to different repositories
- Eg, publish version 1.2.3 to the "2.3 beta" repository, and then to the "2.3 Live" repository
- Each module should have "trunk" "branches" and "tags"
- Tags could actually be outside of the main tree (so normally you don't get it doing a checkout), and used only by the server-side publish utility to tag the copy when it is published.