These are some suggestions as to how integrate the FOP in to FreePBX to make it a. easier to work with and b. more integrated and accurate.
Goal: Integrate FOP as an integral part of FreePBX.
- Create module to facilitate install/uninstall of FOP
- Have amportal script check if fop is installed before it tries to stop/restart/kill it.
- Q. How will the script know if fop is installed?
- We need to edit the page.fop.php so that the location to the flash movie is relative (should not be hard coded!)
- Pull configs form db (sql, sqlite)
- Add option to hide an extension(s) form the fop
- Integrate with the administrator module to hide extensions that the admin doesn't have access to
- Add FOP dialplan dependent features to the dialplan (when the module is installed)
- Set FOP password form FreePBX gui (same as admin password?)
- Have FreePBX automatically figure out how many "slots" are needed and resize the extensions/trunks/queues/etc. based on how many need to fit on the page.
- Add real time reporting to the FOP such as the status of asterisk, of sip trunks, of PRI's, etc.