The goal I have for Cross PLatform is to make it easier for installation of FreePBX on other *nix platforms by having config pages that write out to the needed conf files. so you do a generic install and then login to freepbx and configure it for your os. I have some basic starts but need help and input. my main os is FreeBSD and Solaris. I will put links to the files so others who want to join in on this can.
I currently am working on a agents page for agents.conf to set defaults and add agents to this file.
I have other starts to a iax2defaults page and a sipdefaults page and a voicemialdefaults page. things wich I hope will make freepbx a much more configureable.
- sip-defaults.tar.gz (3.8 kB) - added by BSDTech on 11/15/06 21:28:15.
- agents.tar.gz (2.7 kB) - added by BSDTech on 11/15/06 21:32:17.
- sip-defaults.tar.2.gz (2.7 kB) -
sip.conf defaults, added by BSDTech on 11/15/06 21:41:15.
- iax2-defaults.tar.gz (2.2 kB) -
iax.conf defaults page, added by BSDTech on 11/15/06 21:43:29.
- ast-defaults.tar.gz (3.6 kB) -
asterisk.conf defualts. Setup page., added by BSDTech on 11/15/06 21:46:06.