Sangoma’s Getting Started Technical Training
FreePBX, Vega Gateways and Session Border Controllers
Sangoma’s Getting Started Training is a five-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure, and deploy Sangoma’s portfolio of enterprise products: FreePBX, Vega Gateways, and Sangoma Session Border Controllers (SBCs). The training will highlight product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
Each student will be equipped with their own equipment (and get to keep the gear). The kit includes:
- 1 FreePBX Appliance
- 1 Vega 50 Gateway with 4FXS/2FXO
- 1 Vega SMB SBC with 5 sessions
- 2 Sangoma SIP phones
- 1 analog phone
Get hands-on skills and confidence to install and configure these Sangoma products.
- FreePBX. Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive Enterprise Business Communication platforms. We’ll cover setup and configuration of a FreePBX system including trunking, phones, extensions, and lots of other call flow items.
- Enterprise Vega Gateways. PBX installations may need gateways to interconnect analog phones and to the PSTN. Learn how to leverage these products to complement any FreePBX installations. Explore deployment concepts and architecture of Vega Gateways, installation and commissioning, implementation of various solutions, and troubleshooting tools.
- Enterprise Session Border Controllers (SBC). With the advent of SIP trunking and mobile workers, SBCs are fast becoming the element of choice to protect and enable end-to-end IP telephony, and to complement PBX deployments. This course covers deployment concepts and architecture of Enterprise SBCs, installation and commissioning, implementation of various solutions, and troubleshooting tools.
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and enterprise PBX deployments.
- Individuals/organizations selling, configuring, and deploying enterprise communication systems
- IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own organizations
- Telecom/IT professionals
- Service providers’ technical personnel for deploying and supporting end users
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts including TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP Protocol and other communication protocols
- Basic understanding of VoIP telephony and traditional telephony systems
Please see the accommodation suggestions on the registration page.
For More Information
For a complete schedule of Sangoma and FreePBX training events, please visit: Sangoma’s Upcoming Training, Events, and Webinars
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us via the form below: