You are invited to submit presentation ideas for consideration for this years FreePBX World Event to be held August 12-14 at the RIO Las Vegas. The FreePBX World conference program will focus on topics that are important to everyone who wishes to learn about and stay up-to-date with the latest in the FreePBX EcoSystem.
If you have an interesting program idea, you are invited to submit an application for our Call for Speakers. By submitting a presentation, you will help shape the educational conferences at this event and the future of FreePBX. If selected as a conference speaker, you will gain visibility in the industry and contribute to the advancement of your profession. Complete the application and return it by the deadline listed for the show.
Call for Papers Deadline: April 1, 2014
FreePBX World Las Vegas 2014: August 12 – 14, 2014 at The Rio Las Vegas
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy.
- If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at FreePBX World.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source.
- Speakers must provide session description for the conference Web site.
We appreciate your interest in FreePBX World Las Vegas 2014, and your decision to submit a speaking proposal. Please be advised that we receive many applications for speaking opportunities and cannot accommodate all requests. Also, please be aware that many of our sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of conference organizers.
On Behalf of the FreePBX/Schmooze Team,
Preston McNair, VP of Sales and Marketing, FreePBX/Schmooze Com, Inc.