Give your business the competitive edge without the expense of investing in a PBX server. Hosted PBX service can accommodate all business sizes, large and small. It will lower operating cost, increase productivity, facilitate remote/home employees while lowering the upfront cost of implementing a VoIP Solution. Hosted solutions secure your communications offsite in the event of a disaster, keeping you up and running and focusing on your business not your PBX. FreePBX Hosting Provided by the FreePBX project
These partners provideVirtual hosting of the Official FreePBX Distro
FreePBX Hosting Provided by the FreePBX project
FreePBX Commercial Pro Hosting Partners
Take your FreePBX experience to the next level with a commercially developed and supported version of FreePBX called PBXtended built and designed by Schmooze Com Inc.
United Kingdom Based FreePBX Pro Hosted Providers
FreePBX Pro is a turnkey commercial version of FreePBX, that is Easy to Use, includes Autoconfiguration of over 180 different types of Endpoints, all in a Future Proof installation that receives regular automated updates, security patches and Feature updates.
All the standard advanced features you expect from FreePBX, plus an expanded product mix allows you to provide an end-to end FreePBX solution, you will spend less time on installation and support giving you more time to win new business, or run your business if you are an end-user.
- Appointment reminder system for Doctors, Dentist and any other appointment based business
- Bulk calling / Robo calling system for political campaign calling, fund raising, billing reminders etc.
- Xactview desktop software. With a click of your mouse, you have complete control over all phone calls and the ability to see which coworkers are on the phone and who they are on with.
- QXact - Advanced Queue Reports.
- Outbound Faxing via a web interface
- CRM Integration