Ready for FreePBX Now?
The official FreePBX Distro offers the easiest way possible to install and configure an Asterisk-based open source phone system on a server or virtual environment. If you’re ready to experience the freedom of open source communications, follow these simple steps:
- Download the ISO file and burn to a CD or DVD.
- In its BIOS menu, configure the computer that will serve as your FreePBX server to boot from a CD or DVD.
- Insert the CD or DVD into the computer and turn it on.
- Follow the FreePBX system prompts as it installs and restarts the computer.
- After installation is complete, enter the IP address of the new PBX into a web browser on the same network. This will allow you to create the admin username and password.
- Configure your new IP PBX!
FreePBX - All the Built-in Features
Users can enjoy an unparalleled array of features that are built right into the FreePBX source code.
- Calling Queues
- Conference bridge
- Ring groups
- Wake up calls
- Calendar with third-party integration
- Unlimited extensions
- Interactive Voice Response
- Secure communications
- Voicemail blasting
- Video calling support
- Follow me / find me calling
- Text to speech
- Call transfer
- Call waiting
- Call screening
- Caller blacklisting
- Do not disturb
- Call transfer
- Call recording
- Call event logging
- Call detail records / call history
- Voicemail to email
- Three-way calling support
- Speed dials caller ID support
- Open Standards support for multiple protocols
- Softphone support
- Mobile phone /desktop support
- Specialty device support (strobe alerts, voice gateways, failover devices, paging gateways, overhead paging, door phones)
- IAX2, SIP, PJSIP
- 21-day free trial of SIP trunking phone service
- PRI, ISDN, POTS /Analog, T1, EI, R2, J1
Customize Your IP PBX with Modules
FreePBX is tightly integrated with an online marketplace store offering add-on features to enhance functionality and help scale your FreePBX deployment. The add-ons include functionality like:
- Desktop and mobile softphone clients
- CRM integration
- 3rd Party phone support
- Call Center bundles
- And much more!
Modules and add-ons purchased in the store will automatically install onto your FreePBX system and can be applied system-wide, across all users.
Complete your FreePBX Solution with Sangoma
FreePBX Phone Service
SIPStation SIP trunking service is Sangoma’s own phone service built into every FreePBX system. With full auto-provisioning, you don’t need to be an expert! Sign up for a free trial directly from the FreePBX Admin GUI.
Fully Supported FreePBX
PBXact is the commercially supported FreePBX-based IP PBX from Sangoma. For those needing additional functionality, PBXact can be more cost effective than buying several add-ons.
Turnkey FreePBX Systems
Sangoma offers a complete line of certified FreePBX appliances with options for add-on modules and built-in telephony cards for analog or T1/E1 connectivity.