Trusted Appliances from the Developers of FreePBX
With FreePBX, you choose how you want to deploy your system. The platform is highly compatible with most virtual machines and commercial available hardware. But for the best performance, appliances certified by the FreePBX developers offer the highest performance for the best value.
Certified FreePBX appliances from Sangoma are purpose-built, high-performance PBX solutions. Designed and rigorously tested for optimal performance, this is the only officially supported hardware for FreePBX. Plus, these appliances come preloaded with the FreePBX Distro and include both a 25 year license to the SysAdmin Pro commercial module and a one-year warranty.
- FreePBX Distro Preloaded
- User Capacity: 40
- Call Capacity: 30
- CPU: Intel Celeron Quad Core
- Hard Drive: Single 120GB SSD
- Memory: 4GB
- Network Ports: 4
- Form Factor: Small Form Factor Case (Wall Mount Included)
- Web GUI SSH: Console
- Dimensions: 127mm (W) x 127 mm (D) x 50mm (H)
- Warranty: 1 Year
Need More Functionality? Consider PBXact
PBXact is the commercially supported Unified Communications IP PBX solution based on FreePBX and developed by Sangoma, the primary sponsor and developer of the FreePBX project.
- Includes most of the FreePBX commercial modules
- Includes UC features such as Zulu Desktop and Mobile and CRM integration
- Based on FreePBX, but commercially hardened
- Controlled by an easier-to-use interface
- Commercially supported by Sangoma
If your organization needs the functionality of several FreePBX add-ons, PBXact may be the more cost effective choice.
Want Hosted FreePBX?
Try FreePBX Hosting Risk Free for 30 Days
Evaluate the FreePBX hosting system risk-free for 30 days to ensure that it is right for you. If you’re not satisfied in the first 30 days of trying hosted FreePBX, simply terminate service and owe nothing. To learn more, visit the FreePBX hosting partner participating in your region by clicking the buttons below.