The Queue Wallboard module allows you to easily view real-time information related to queues in the UCP module of FreePBX or PBXact.
The queue information available includes:
- the number of active calls in any queue
- the number of calls that have been abandoned
- the SLA percentage (ratio of calls that are handled using pre-defined criteria)
- a complete summary of queue statistics (such as wait time), over a pre-determined period of time
- Agent status for any agent
All of this information can be configured and displayed in a UCP panel with this module! These statistics can be displayed as needed even on a dedicated “wallboard” display for all agents and managers of the call center to see.