This unique option allows you to get a skinned version of the Open Source FreePBX GUI. It includes changing the following areas of the FreePBX GUI:
- Landing Page
- Top Left Logo
- Bottom Footer
We start out by building you your very own Skin that is based off the FreePBX GUI using the FreePBX Distro ISO. All the upgrade scripts and upgrade paths for the FreePBX Distro still apply to your custom OEM version. All FreePBX commercial modules are fully supported and can be purchased and installed on any of your systems.
The Custom Skin includes the following changes
- Your own branded landing page. You can have us remove any of the 4 options on the landing page such as the Support Icon or Operator Panel Icon. We can also direct the Support Icon to any Web URL that you choose. The Header and Footer of the Landing page will use the same ones you define for the Admin GUI. Optionally we can replace any of the 4 images on the landing page with your own provided Images or change the text for the 4 options such as “PBX Administrator”.
- Replacement of the top left logo when logged into FreePBX admin and the ability to change the redirect to a website of your choice.
- Rearrange the names of the modules in the menu system and which categories they belong to.
- Rename how the module shows up (Asterisk SIP settings could be renamed SIP settings).
- Remap which categories each module is displayed under.
- Add new custom categories.
- Customize the footer of FreePBX GUI to display your information. The only requirement is the FreePBX copyright and trademark notice must stay in place. You can optionally purchase the ability to have the Copyright and Trademark Notices removed.
By doing these changes as a skinning module it guarantees that when FreePBX receives updates your changes won’t be lost. It also allows you to make more advanced changes to the colors used within the FreePBX GUI.
Please note, it is not possible at this time to change the content within a module of FreePBX.
Custom OEM Program Charges
- A one-time entry fee covers building your custom skinning modules based on what you send us for changes on the landing page, header and footer.
- Per year renewal fee after the first year.
- All other custom changes are billed at a engineering rate.