The Class of Service module provides granular control at the extension level to access and set permissions of specific calling features of your PBX. These features include Outbound Routes, Feature Codes, Ring Groups, Queues, Conference Rooms, Voicemail Blast Groups, and Paging.
- Voicemail Blast GroupsAllows you to send a voicemail blast to multiple users at the same time.
- Ring GroupsA virtual extension that rings a group of phones simultaneously. Example: Block certain extensions from calling specified ring groups directly.
- QueuesAllows you to manage a large number of incoming calls in a structured manner. Example: Block direct dial access of queues from extensions that don’t need access to that resource.
- PagingUsed to page groups of endpoints, such as phones and overhead paging devices. Example: This could be useful in settings where not every extension should be authorized to utilize paging, for example on systems utilized in school systems.
- Outbound RoutesUseful for restricting and allowing endpoints to specific local, long distance or costly routes. Integrates our existing Extension Routing module, but creates a class of service that you can easily add multiple extensions to, allowing for easier management of this feature. Example: Set a lobby phone to only dial local extensions, with no access to outside lines.
- Feature CodesLimit access to predefined feature codes. Example: Restrict users ability to activate DND, call forwarding or access to the voicemail system.
- Conference RoomsSets up a destination that allows multiple parties to conference. Example: Secure your conference rooms by choosing which extensions are allowed to dial into them.