$75.00 for 25 year license (Included Free of Charge when used with Sangoma Phones)
With the Commercially Supported Schmooze PBX EndPoint Manager you can Auto Provision & Configure directly from the GUI interface over 220 popular Desk Phone, Wireless Phones, Door Phones, Overhead Paging Devices, Gateways and Specialty devices from the following manufacturers: Aastra, Algo, AND, Audiocodes, Cisco, Cyberdata, Digium, Grandstream, Mitel, Panasonic, Polycom, Sangoma, Snom, Xorcom & Yealink. This module is currently a Beta module at this time.
For a complete list of supported phones click here.
Commercially support EPM with ongoing support and development.
- Per Brand Templates– For each type of device you can create one or more templates that can be used to generate configuration files.
- Manage the devices on your network 100% from the GUI.
- Provision via any protocol your phone supports FTP, TFTP or HTTP
- Create New Templates, Import, Export Edit
- Provide Default Templates for each device on your network
- Use templates for individuals or share across groups of phones.
- BLF Key Substitution for substituting a users extension when apply the same template to multiple users
- Easily Program Phone Keys & Button Assignments with drag and drop enabled templates.
- Image Management- upload images for use in templates that support phone side images.
- Define Global Settings- Define Global Settings that EPM will use for all templates, such as external and internal IP addresses of your PBX.
- Extension Mapping- Map your extensions to a specific MAC address, and assign a template.
- Basefile Edits- for advanced users, allows full control over all settings, including those defined by the default settings, that are not over written with module upgrades.
- Firmware Management- allows you to choose which firmware to load on a per device/template basis, valuable for testing new firmware.